Directions to 't Hotel
From Schiphol airport:
· By train to Central Station (approximately 4 €);
· By taxi to hotel (25 minutes), approx. 40 - 45 €, ask for price in advance, always ask printed receipt;
· By Connexxion Airport Hotel Shuttle, a frequent shuttle bus takes you from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport between 06.00 and 21.00 (price: about 16,50 € one way; see Schipholhotelshuttle.nl).
From Central Station:
· By taxi (5 minutes), price should be between 7,5 € - 10 € (ask for the price in advance and always request printed receipt).
· By walking (approx.15 minutes).
· By a tram 13 or 17, (the third stop - de Westermarkt)
For detailed public transportation planning in Amsterdam or Netherlands, please check the 9292.nl
If you travel by car:
Please stop in front of 't Hotel, unload your luggage and find a parking place in the neighborhood. (Don't forget to buy a ticket from the parking meter. Price for parking on canal is 5 €/1hour). There are also cheaper options to park your car in a parking house called Park & Ride (P+R). You can park your car here for only 8 €/day. We will provide you detail information on our reception. More info at P+R parking Amsterdam